We are looking for a skilled designer and salesperson with substantial design and construction
experience in the kitchen and bath industry. This is a full-time position with an hourly wage plus
competitive commission program. Join a great team environment with a growing, established 30-year
– Completion of at least one of the following or equivalent work experience in kitchen and bath design:
– The NKBA Kitchen and Bath program from Algonquin or an Ontario equivalent.
– The interior decorating or design program from La Cite or Algonquin or an Ontario equivalent.
– Obtained an AKBD, CKD, CBD or CKBD designation with the NKBA.
– Knowledge and application of Kitchen & Bathroom design. (portfolio)
– Knowledge of kitchen and bath products in the marketplace.
– Experience in using kitchen and bath products in the marketplace.
– Knowledge of plumbing fixtures, materials, qualities; companies and their brands.
– Renovation experience (knowledge of construction techniques, plumbing installation, order of tasks
– 3 to 5 years of sales experience
– Experience working with Excel, Word, MS Office
– 3 to 5 years of experience working with AutoCAD, 20/20 experience is an asset
– Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code is necessary
– Bilingualism is an asset
It is the pleasure of the NKBA Ottawa to offer its members the opportunity to advertise for Job Openings. The NKBA will not send email blasts of job postings. We will however, be happy to post them on our Social Media pages as well as on this site. Anyone interested in listing a job posting on our website must contact our Communications Officer for vetting and posting, and notify us when the job has been filled so it can be removed, in a timely manner.